Focused on veterinary diagnostics
Megacor Diagnostik GmbH was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Hörbranz in Vorarlberg, Austria. They develop veterinary in vitro diagnostics for veterinarians, veterinary hospitals and veterinary laboratories for small and large animals. Their competence is the detection of bacterial, viral and parasitic infectious pathogens and their antibodies. In addition, also veterinary relevant hormones and inflammatory markers.
The products offered by Megacor Diagnostik include rapid tests (FASTest®), immunofluorescence tests (MegaFLUO® IFT) and other test systems. It is important to them that veterinarians and veterinary laboratories can use the possibilities of modern diagnostics directly and on-site. From the beginning, Megacor Diagnostik uses the special knowledge from science and technology to develop and validate new tests.
Main product lines
- FASTest® – Rapid tests for the detection of antigens and antibodies
- MegaELISA® VET – Enzyme immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific IgG antibodies, antigens or proteins
- MegaFLUO® VET – Indirect immunofluorescence test for the semiquantitative detection of specific IgG/IgM antibodies in plasma or serum of different animals
- MegaLINE® VET – LINE immunoassay for the detection of IgG antibodies against Borrelia burgdorferi in plasma and serum
- EasyReader® Plus – Handy and portable analyzer
Need Megacor Diagnostik products?
If you require specific products or prices, then please contact us and we will be glad to assist!