Your health, our goal

Vitro S.A. is a Spanish private company specialised in the development, manufacturing and distribution of in vitro diagnostic (IVD) instruments, software and reagents, using non-invasive techniques such as immunohistochemistry and molecular biological diagnostics. Since their establishment in Seville in 1989, they have more than 30 years of experience in supplying IVD diagnostic reagents and platforms to the Spanish network of hospitals and reference laboratories. Vitro has production facilities in Seville (hardware, software) and Granada (reagents), offices in Madrid and Valencia, and their own subsidiary Master in-Vitro Lda. in Lisbon (Portugal).

Vitro has extensive experience in PCR-Multiplex reverse dot blot technology and produce fully automated instruments and reagents for HPV genotyping, sepsis, AMR, STD, respiratory viruses and zoonosis diagnosis. They also produce immunohistochemistry antibodies, FISH probes and lymphoma clonality kits, and they develop and sell various software programmes, such as LIMS for anatomic pathology laboratories.

Currently, more than 60% of their turnover corresponds to their own products, sold under the Master Diagnostic brand name, while the remaining 40% of their turnover corresponds to third-party products. They have their own technical service for the installation and maintenance of IVD diagnostic platforms for hospitals and their own reference laboratory in their facilities in Granada. Vitro is ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 15189, ISO 27001 and UNE 166002 certified.

Vitro is committed to technological innovation and personalised treatments, offering the best solutions for IVD diagnosis in various fields. They rely on a highly dedicated and qualified team to provide the best service and the most efficient and accurate diagnostic solutions tailored to each customer’s requirements.

Main product lines

  • IVD reagents and platforms

Main products

  • KI 67 (SP6)
  • C-erbB-2/HER2/NEU (SP3)
  • MDM2 (IF2)
  • p16-INK4 (MX007)
  • Estrogen REceptor (SP1)
  • Cytokeratin (AE1/AE3)
  • Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1 R132H point mutated form (IDH1 R132H) (H09)
  • Progesterone Receptor (16)
  • PMS2 (EP51)
  • GATA-3 (L50-823)
  • p63 (4A4)

Need Vitro S.A. products?

If you require specific products or prices, then please contact us and we will be glad to assist!