Gold Standard Diagnostics Group
Provider of comprehensive solutions in infectious disease testing, immunology and automation.
The Gold Standard Diagnostics Group is a leading healthcare provider of diagnostic solutions composed by three companies with extensive experience in the clinical market: Gold Standard Diagnostics Inc., Novatec Immundiagnostica GmbH, and Virotech Diagnostics GmbH.
Uniting their combined core competencies, the group provides automated platforms and a broad testing menu of diagnostic tests in the fields of virology, bacteriology, parasitology, mycology, tumor markers, hormones and autoimmune diseases.
With new R&D capabilities, Gold Standard Diagnostics (GSD) is committed to providing the highest quality assays and services to its extensive laboratory network worldwide, and will continue to devote all its efforts to improving patient care.
NovaTec Immundiagnostica is located in Dietzenbach (Germany), and is mainly engaged in the development and manufacturing of ELISA diagnostic kits for both the human and veterinary market. Following the COVID-19 outbreak, the company has undergone a major transformation to meet the global demand of diagnostics kits, delivering multiple solutions (ELISA, RT-PCR, and rapid tests) for SARS-CoV-2 virus in record-time developed.
Main product lines
- NovaLisa® is the IVD ELISA kits product line for the human market. NovaTec offers a wide range of products with a focus on infectious diseases: virology, bacteriology, parasites, worms and fungi. All reagents are ready to use and user friendly.
- NovaPrime® is the IVD molecular product line for human diagnostics. NovaTec focuses on the usability of their products, making them easy to use and adaptable to a variety of PCR cyclers. Since the SARS-CoV-2 outbreak, NovaTec has increased its R&D efforts and resources in the molecular diagnostics department, and will continue to focus on growth and improvement of this product line.
- VetLine is the ELISA Kits product line for the veterinary market. NovaTec offers a wide range of products for antibody detection in a wide range of species: canine, feline, bovine, porcine, caprine, and poultry.
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) PCR 4×96 determinations (PCOV6034)
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) IgM (COVM0940)
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) IgG (COVG0940)
- MALARIA (MAL0620)
- CHLAMYDIA TRACHOMATIS IgG (CHLG0070)
- DENGUE IgM (DENM0120)
- CHLAMYDIA TRACHOMATIS IgM (CHLM0070)
- MYCOPLASMA IgG (MYCG0350)
- ASCARIS IgG (ASCG0020)
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) PCR 2×384 determinations (PCOV6037)
Please contact our sales team if you require specific products or prices.