Supplier of antibodies, proteins, ELISA kits and enzymes for life science research
Abbexa is based at the world-renowned Cambridge Science Park, in Cambridge, UK. They are a supplier of biological tools for the life sciences, pharmaceutical development and biotechnology sectors. Abbexa provides the scientific community with primary antibodies, secondary antibodies, proteins, ELISA kits and enzymes as well as other kits and tools for use in research. In collaboration with various laboratories around the world, they strive to develop relevant, high quality, tested products for the biomedical research market.
Abbexa is a dedicated global supplier of antibodies and proteins. Whether you are conducting academic research, pharmaceutical research, disease research or other biological research, their monoclonal antibodies, polyclonal antibodies, proteins and biological reagents are designed to facilitate your research. They realize that it is sometimes difficult to find the right antibody to meet your needs, which is why Abbexa offers a customized production pipeline for proteins, peptides and antibodies.
Abbexa is committed to providing scientists and researchers with the best customer experience and high-quality products. They want to support you as best they can and therefore guarantee customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with the performance of your product, they will offer you an immediate replacement or refund. Please view Abbexa’s quality guarantee for more information.
Main product lines
Over 300,000 products available, including a range of:
- Primary & secondary antibodies
- Proteins & peptides
- ELISA kits
- Small molecules
- RNA interference products
- Other biological teagents
- COVID-19 IgG/IgM rapid test kit: abx294171
- Feces catcher: abx098801
- Human asprosin ELISA kit: abx257694
- Human coronavirus IgG ELISA kit: abx052609
- Human yellow fever virus IgG ELISA kit: abx055290
- Lipopolysaccharides (LPS) ELISA kit: abx150357
- hTERT antibody: abx120550
- Nuclear receptor binding SET domain protein 1 (NSD1) antibody: abx135901
- Integrin Alpha X/CD11C (ITGAX) antibody: abx231412
- Human ras related C3 botulinum toxin substrate 1 (RAC1) ELISA kit: abx253084
Please contact our sales team if you require specific products or prices.